The increasing burden on hospitals and emergency services due to the exponential growing number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients requires a short-term approach of organizing patient transfers on a grand scale. A reliable real-time information regarding available ICU capacities and needed transfers is now key.
vetora offers a consistent view on the actual bed capacity in the concerned region supporting the resource and time-saving organization of preclinical transports and leading to an efficient distribution of COVID-19 patients.
Our vetora information platform ensures crucial data exchange between clinics and emergency services with regard to availability and the acute need for clinical resources especially ICU beds. Emergency control centers receive a real-time overview of the availability and properties of resources in various hospitals in the region via our web-based information platform vetora. Hospitals report the occupancy status of their resources via the vetora tablet application. Control centers can reserve single free resources for a specified period. In this case, the clinic will be notified via the vetora tablet application. The requested ICU resources are distributed to the corresponding wards and available ICU beds via the vetora virtual waiting room.
Efficient Data Management
- Easy resource management through real-time information exchange between hospital and EMS
- Centralized data management enables transregional application
- No IT or infrastructure integration needed
- High usability and quick process application
- Scalable infrastructure
- Step-by-step implementation of information sources and additional functionalities
- Extensibility of managed data records