The word SYMA® stands for Systemic Management and is a one-week experience seminar.
The learning experience results from the experience of a transformation process of an organization – from hierarchical to network organization. One transformation year equals one seminar day simulating all the ups and downs of a change process.
As change experts, our trainers give valuable methodological impulses for a pragmatic application in everyday life.
SYMA® A gives you the opportunity to reflect your own role within a change and enables you to master complexity more efficiently. SYMA® A is part of our Change Manager Training Program, but at the same time a stand-alone training.
- Executives and project managers from all industries
- Prospective and established consultants or change managers
- Young executives
- Organizational developers
- Better understanding of organizations as open, complex and
- Better understanding of your own role in such systems and
trying out unfamiliar roles
- Perceiving and controlling one‘s own behavior in change
processes and its impact
- Feeling more confident when dealing with complex problems
and related work and management situations
- 5 days
- Buzz Topics