Start-up collaboration program
Enabling innovative ideas from India
Are you a specialized start-up and looking for support to accelerate your innovative ideas?
umlaut is an able and agile group of consultancies and engineering firms. 4,500 specialised experts and engineers provide innovative solutions across all industries and their various intersections. We like to break new ground and challenge the status quo. In addition, we are always looking for innovative ideas that add something on top!
That is why we started our start-up collaboration program in India. It is designed to enable start-ups with the right platform to validate, test and fine tune their products and solutions. We will provide mentorship, business opportunities and industry connect to scale.
We bet on innovative ideas that not just help our customers but add to the progression of the industry.
- Aerospace & Defence
- Govt Sector
- Start-ups addressing B2B segment only should apply
- Bootstrapped, No or minor investment from VC’s
- The Product/Solution should at least be in any of the following stages:
- Proof of concept – A working prototype
- Deployed solution which requires further scaling up
- Significant improvement on an existing industry solutions/process
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- umlaut provides financial, technical, operational and strategic support
- Inhouse domain and technical experts
- Access to umlaut ecosystem and market
A diverse set of global experts and leaders from umlaut to help build your product and/or solution.
- Applications submission starts 23rd July 2020
- Final deadline of submission: 23rd August 2020
- Interview calls for shortlisted start-ups
- Start-ups who are shortlisted will be invited to present virtually to umlaut team starting 1st September 2020
- Final winner(s) will be announced by 15th September 2020
We are curious about your ideas! Apply now for the umlaut start-up collaboration program. Please send us your pitch deck via e-mail to email@example.com. Application deadline: 23rd August 2020.
Your pitch deck should include:
- The unique problem your product/solution is addressing
- Key value proposition
- Details on how your product/solution works
- Market size & segmentation
- The team & key advisors. How does each contribute?
- Chart your progress so far - key milestones and achievements
- Future plans – product/solution development and business development
- Any other details you would feel necessary to explain to help us understand your product/solution better
- Expectation from umlaut - financial, technical, operational and strategic support
- Your contact details
umlaut does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to umlaut through the umlaut start-up collaboration page. Please note that any unsolicited information or material sent to umlaut will be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the umlaut start-up collaboration page any information and material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of such right(s). You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
umlaut does not want to receive, and you are deemed to covenant and agree through the use of the umlaut start-up collaboration page not to provide, any information or materials to umlaut that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, in violation of any law, governmental requirements or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporate the proprietary information or materials of another person or entity.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.