Since umlaut is an EASA approved Design Organisation (EASA.21J.469) we are happy to offer you end-to-end solutions for small and large aircraft upgrades and modifications (commercial, business and VIP cabins).
Taking the advantage of our deep knowledge and huge experience in aviation industry we ensure a high quality standard in all related activities for airworthy design.
Our DO main focus is on two core competencies:
- Integration of connectivity solutions, including installation of external antennas (e.g. fuselage/tail-mounted S-Band, ARINC 791 Ku/Ka-Band antennas, UHF/VHF blade antennas) and related internal units (modems, amplifiers, routers), including interface to the IFE system.
- Detailed expertise in the integration, activation and optimization of cabin wireless distribution systems (Cabin WiFi).
Cabin layout changes & upgrades
- LOPA changes (e.g. seat exchange or repitch, 2/3-class to full economy, VIP area),
- IFE upgrades (new monitors, SD to HD upgrades, media servers),
- Special mission cabin (MedEvac, pax-to-cargo)
- Seat modifications (dress cover changes, USB power)
- Flooring/carpet, curtains, placards (end-of-lease, new operator)
Our EASA approved wide technical fields are